Protect your clients. Protect your license.
The only “all-in-one” data privacy & cybersecurity compliance automation platform for lawyers
- The ABA and most states have ethical rules stipulating that you must remove metadata, which are hidden details and information about a document’s history and properties, before e-filing or sharing them with opposing counsel.
- With ComplyAuto Esquire, effortlessly cleanse metadata in accordance with ethical guidelines at the click of a button.
End-to-End Encrypted Messaging & File Transfers
- “If client information is of sufficient sensitivity, a lawyer should encrypt the transmission and determine how to do so to sufficiently protect it” – ABA Formal Opinion 477R.
- Simplified encrypted messaging for lawyers. Instantly send and receive encrypted files without the need for logins, passwords, or accounts. Seamlessly compatible with standard email and texting. Learn more »
Wi-Fi Security & Policy Management
- Numerous ABA and state bar opinions state that lawyers should avoid using public Wi-Fi and unencrypted networks when accessing or sending confidential information. However, this is difficult to enforce in a remote work environment or when lawyers have various mobile devices that they use for work.
- This is why ComplyAuto Esquire allows you to easily create device rules that prevent your lawyers from connecting to these networks. Block unencrypted networks, public Wi-Fi, or safelist a select group of networks.
Endpoint Detection & Response
- It’s probably no surprise that the ABA and other state bars require that lawyers protect all of their devices from malware and other cybersecurity threats, but traditional antivirus software is no longer sufficient to protect against today’s sophisticated attacks.
- ComplyAuto Esquire includes advanced endpoint detection & response (EDR) that automatically detects and prevents incidents and is managed by a 24/7/365 security operations center (SOC).
Data Leak/Loss Prevention
Enforce the use of encryption across your law firm with real-time monitoring for data sharing violations. ComplyAuto Esquire not only flags regulatory violations, including those related to HIPAA, GLBA, and PCI standards, but also detects suspicious activities like mass data downloads or deletions.
Get peace of mind with automatic phishing detection and quarantining of malicious attachments.
Device & Configuration Scanning
Continuously scan devices to pinpoint vulnerabilities such as absent passwords, inactive automatic locking, prolonged screen timeouts, disabled firewalls, and unencrypted hard drives. Address these concerns with a single click.
Another ABA “top ten” for cybersecurity is implementing multi-factor authentication across any devices and systems used to access client information. MFA prevents over 99% of unauthorized account compromises and can help in the event a device is lost or stolen. The ABA and multiple state bar ethics opinions recommend that lawyers use multi-factor authentication, particularly in a virtual or remote work environment.